- Accountable for cost & management accounting, Cost variance analysis. This involves product costing for all new and existing products, Raw material cost projections and MIS reports
- Support in pricing decisions and control through data analysis and MIS.
- Support to create business cases for new products and provide inputs to management in terms of viability.
- Support and Implement product pricing methodology and analysis
- Support and the Undertake cost saving projects
- Support Strategic decision making towards profitability improvement.
- Support the SCM team for Pricing and Operational Cost Control.
- Develop and Implement raw material price increase and selling price increase framework and systems
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time