Vehicle Function Calibration
- OBD 1 & 2,
- Dataset Management
- EOL Development
- Vehicle DVP Execution/ Co-ordination
- Steady State development, Environmental trails
- Engine performance and Emission optimization.
- Vehicle level calibration to improve Emission and Drivability.
- Develop the procedure & guidelines for calibration methodology & testing.
- Involve in the cross functional meeting for a vehicle level project.
- Understanding of Bosch / Delphi TVS Common Rail system, functionalities, Software documents, Calibration Techniques
- Knowledge on P&E optimisation on Engine / Vehicle and Dataset/label flow management on torque path, Software documentation and do Calibration
- Knowledge on IOBD2, testing standards, regulation requirements and fulfilling the same through testing and calibration.
- BS4/ BS6 emission, FE development techniques on Chassis dynamometer is desired
- Expertise in Engine / vehicle level Calibration, P&E (Performance & Emission ) optimisation, Problem diagnosis and troubleshooting, DSM (Diagnostic System management), Seasonal trial validation, EOL testing.
- Responsible for emission, vehicle performance , NVH.
Optimization of automotive engines for various applications Alternate Fuels & Gasoline
Role & Responsibilities:
Development & Calibration of BS-IV & above norms Gasoline & alternate fuels engines.
New Part Development & Testing.
Meeting Engine Performance & vehicle emission as per norms.
Emission Optimisation on Vehicle & OBD-II Testing.
Optimisation of Exhaust & Air intake system.
Implementation of New technology to meet BS-IV & above norms
Knowledge of Gasoline & CNG engines and fuel systems (carburettor based & injection), ignition system.
Gasoline/CNG engine Calibration with Injection system to meet Emission & EMI/EMC norms.
Knowledge INCA, iASYS, AVL pressure measurement, Chassis Dyno tests, Horiba emission system, etc.
Awareness of Latest engine technology trends in engines & BS-VI norms.
Required Candidate profile
Job location: Aurangabad
Experience into Calibration of either CNG/ Gasoline or Diesel
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: R&D
Role: R&D Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time