Roles and responsibilities
- To design and develop ECU for power train and power generation applications.
- Responsible for designing power electronics circuits for automotive applications while complying with quality, cost and project timelines
- Execute simulations to right size components before building prototypes
- To develop designs that optimize system behavior from reliability, thermal, EMC.
- Test prototypes in laboratory and vehicle setups to confirm compliance to standards.
- Provide inputs to mechanical CAD designers, electrical PCB designers, software architects and validation teams to create power electronic designs in Engine Control Units, Motor Drivers, DCDC converters, Battery chargers etc.
- Has experience in resolving EMC issues for power electronics designs.
- Familiar with industry norms for access and usage of Open Source Software and Licence Usage agreements.
Required Candidate profile
- Job location is Pune
- Candidate should relevant experience in Control Electronics Unit (ECU)
- Opening is for the R & D Team, based at Chinchwad, Pune for the Automotive Engine Business.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time