Job Role :
- Executive Assistance
- Holistically Managing the CEO's complex and frequently changing calendar by
- understanding priorities.
- Assigning review time on the calendar for important project deadlines
- Blocking appropriate contingency time on the calendar to handle unscheduled event
- Sorting, replying and filling internal and external correspondence within desired time
- Collating & gathering proof briefing materials, agendas and decks for all executive-level meetings
- Preparing the Agenda of the meetings
- Recording, summarizing and publishing minutes of meetings within 24 hrs.
- Assisting in arranging Corporate Conferences
- Assisting in arranging Clients' Itineraries
- Arranging client meetings, conference calls
- Updating Master Database - corporate contacts
- Arranging monthly Line of Business meetings
- Handling filing and maintaining systematic filing system
- Pre Reading / Organizing documents for signatures/ approval of the MD.
- Booking flights, hotels, local transport and other logistics in accordance with the company policy.
- Processing the Foreign visa requirement.
- Forex settlement and Ordering Forex.
- Travel Insurance.
- Gift Arrangement.
- Preparing complete folder for Travel and Itinerary. Ensuring the C.E.O. / Director is provided with necessary documents, visa(s), and foreign currency prior to international travel etc.
- Maintaining travel logs and rewards / loyalty programs
- Coordinating with hotels /Vendors for Banquets, meetings rooms when required
- Arranging lunch/tea coffee during Meetings/Conferences
- Arranging all logistics like equipments, meals etc. for the meetings
- Arranging accommodation and vehicle for guests
- Requisitions of stationary, visiting cards etc. for MD office
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time